MediAngels Career Solutions is a U.K -registered recruitment Consultancy specialised in recruiting nurses trained overseas. We help healthcare institutions in the United Kingdom to identify and employ the best nursing talents from across the globe. We are a value-based recruiter and are committed to free recruitment. We have offices in India and the United Kingdom and our IELTS/OET & CBT training centre is located in Kerala, India.
We are international recruitement specialists. If you are a nurse in your country and you are looking to move to the U.K, please get in touch with us.
Unfurl your Wings and Fly with MediAngels Career Solutions!
Our vision - our ultimate goal
“To provide value based recruitment solutions that transform lives”
mission - how we are going to get there
We aspire to be a value based, transparent recruitment consultancy, providing unrivalled and high quality services for our candidates & clients.
our values - what we stand for
Welcoming – So you can feel valued.
Positive – So you can feel supported.
Respectful – So you can feel listened to.
Professional – So you can feel safe & confident.
If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for recruitment as an International Nurse in the UK. If you are eligible, please Get In Touch with us and let’s start the journey. We can also guide and help you if you are about to take the mandatory tests – IELTS or OET.
- Registered Nurses with GNM, B.Sc., Post B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Academic/UKVI IELTS with an overall band score of 7 with a minimum of 6.5 in Writing.
- OET B grade with a minimum of C+ in Writing.
- Combination of two test results within the last 6 months is allowed.
- Permanent Job with a reputed employer
- Attractive annual salary with perks
- Overtime opportunities
- Family visa with employment assistance for spouse
- IELTS/OET fee refund
- NMC application fee refund
- CBT fee refund
- Visa fee refund
- Free flight ticket
- Free pick up from airport
- Free initial accommodation
- Free OSCE training
- OSCE fee refund or paid
- NMC registration fee refund
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities and annual salary increment